Home > Services > O&M services
We pave the new way of O&M services
Traditionally O&M services had been carried out, considering an approach based on static procedures, issued by original equipment manufacturers.
STP is developing a dynamic approach to propose to users, based on a combination of highly innovative technologies with traditional and not negotiable maintenance routines:
- predictive maintenance, using Artificial Intelligence (AI) routines, where software updates itself through machine learning features (ML) and is capable to activate alerts, according to its database of equivalent cases elsewhere; AI routines source their input data from the different equipment SCADA,
- internet of things (IoT), these are devices connected through internet to all the different SCADA of each equipment and capable to switch on or off certain equipment (or any further required action), given the input received from AI routines,
- blockchain, this is a protocol of transferring, storing and sharing data in a way, which is unchangeable after, transparent and capable of segregating sensible data. By using blockchain, combined with AI and IoT, we will be able to track in any moment what happened and why. By doing so, we will be able to be always compliant with warranty guidelines and insurance procedures,
- augmented reality, allowing local personnel to perform usual maintenance routines or even repairing equipment with support from remote, using specifically dedicated software, even capable to replicate the equipment end the maintenance issue, using a 3D printer.
The proposed approach will be able to:
- reduce yearly cost of maintenance fees,
- decrease significantly the time needed for your equipment to be revised,
- lower insurance fees,
- increase local team’s capabilities,
- shrink drastically claims regarding maintenance activities,
- foster know-how transfer,
- provide you with a whole better level of services.